Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Surprise!

Yesterday, Annie and I were running some errands and on our way home we stopped in College Park at David's World Cycle. Turns out, that shop is the only authorized Trek dealer in Central Florida. I happened to be paroozing the Trek website earlier in the weekend so I wanted to check out a few of their bikes.

I was chatting with Chris, one of the employees there, and told her that I was doing the MS Citrus Tour. Her response: "Oh yeah, the MS 150 - that's a great ride." Turns out the unofficial name of the Citrus Tour is the MS 150. I knew this ride was going to be long, but didn't know it would be 150 miles. After about 30 seconds of shock, I got really excited. Training will be turning up this weekend! I will be taking some time off from work here and there since there isn't enough daylight after work to get a decent ride in. I am super excited and very much looking forward to the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment