Friday, November 12, 2010

Out of Touch...

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been out of touch the past couple of weeks. I was fighting with some formatting on the blog trying to incorporate pictures with a post and with spotty internet access throughout my travels, I decided to give it a rest.

Travels ended great! I was able to meet my new baby cousin Evelyn, who was perfect, and it was great to see other family as well. Annie came up and we took full advantage of the fall weather and great seafood.

Back in Florida now, but head to Puerto Rico for a 3-day business trip starting tomorrow. As much as I'd love to claim that I'd have time for the beach, to get a tan, to take part in the San Juan night life, I would only be lying. When I'm not working, I'll be feverishly working to keep up with emails and also school work so will probably not have a lot of excitement to report from PR.

I apologize for being out of touch and for this being a rather boring post with nothing fun to look at. Life should calm down a little bit by the end of next week and I'll be able to put some more time into a blog.

Quick update of fun things since being back:

  • Annie and I bought annual passes to Disney! We went to Epcot for Food and Wine Festival and had a blast.
  • Cigar Heritage Festival is coming up on November 20th (day before my bday).
  • Bday celebrations happening November 20th - 21st.
  • Animal Kingdom on November 21st. 
  • Parents are coming to FL for Thanksgiving!
  • EDIT: Mateo Mas is coming to FL for Thanksgiving. This will no doubt lead irresponsible amounts of drinking and hopefully no jail time.
That's all for now. 

Jefe

3 comments:

  1. You did not mention that a great amigo is coming into town... I think that is a key addition to this post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made the edit. Sorry for the oversight amigo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an honest mistake, glad to see it has been adjusted!

    ReplyDelete