Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Let's get started...

Hi there!

My name is Jeff. I grew up on the North Shore of Boston and currently live in Maitland, Florida, with my beautiful girlfriend, Annie. I went to Rollins College here in Central Florida for my undergraduate studies in Spanish and International Business and am currently a Master's student at the University of Central Florida, in the Higher Education program.

Annie and me at Eola Wine Co., Winter Park, FL
I started this blog to share my Aficionado Lifestyle. Basically, I love all of life's simplest pleasure and really enjoy sharing them with the world. Friends and family know how much I love to post pictures online of recent meals, great beer or wine, different locations, a great cigar, or other things I encounter while vacationing or staycationing with Annie.

You can expect anything from cigar reviews to pictures / recipes of food to awesome museums to visit wherever your travels might take you. I travel quite a bit for business and am always sure to take advantage of the local lifestyle while I'm there.

I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey as much as I enjoy living it!

Enjoy!

-Jefe

PS - most people refer to me as Jefe, which is their translation of Jeff in Spanish (jefe actually translates to "boss", but no worries), due to my keen interest in Spanish language and culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment