Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Heading up to New England

I'll be up in New England for about two weeks starting tomorrow morning. I've been fighting a bad cold for over a week now and am nervous that the cooler weather will make it worse - I'm hoping not!

I grew up in New England so it will be great to be back with family and old friends. I'll be visiting some of my favorite spots while I'm home like Russell Orchards, Blue Marlin Grille (best clams and clam chowder around!), and hoping to make a trip up to 2 Guys Smoke Shop in Seabrook, NH, for some fine cigars.

Evelyn Tice -
only a couple days old!
I've also got a new baby cousin, Evelyn, who I cannot wait to meet! That will certainly be the highlight of my trip north. Not to mention, Annie will be coming up the last weekend and spending 4 days with me, getting to see New England during the Fall. The changing of the colors should be amazing! You can count on some colorful pictures to follow.

I'm looking forward to cool weather, great foliage, cigars by a fire, sea food, apple orchards, and everything else New England has to offer this time of year. Great trip ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment